THIS IS OUR HISTORY
2018 – 2025
AND… FOR WHERE WE ARE GOING:
OUR DISTINCTIVE FEATURES:
- More than 165.000 students in Corporate Training between 2005 and 2016.
- More than 14.000 graduated students, recognized as being among the 10 best salary averages in Colombia, according to the Observatorio Laboral del Egresado del MEN (Graduated Students Work Observatory of the Ministry of National Education of Colombia).
- 50.000 students yearly in Corporate Training.
- We are pioneers in innovation to the curriculum design, implementing thematic cores, a methodology which allows obtaining a professional degree in only four years.
- Virtual Platform with the latest technology, which promotes adaptive learning.
- 6 Undergraduate programs, 7 Specializations (both on-site and virtual modalities).
- On-site MBA that educates Ambidextrous Managers.
- Financial Laboratory: Our financial laboratory is open to the general public. It provides training and access to permanent information on the stock exchange and how to apply it to the decision making process in investment and finances. It is divided into two spaces: BVC Point, academic training in: Fixed Income, Variable Income, Currencies, Derivatives, and Portfolios; CBT Money Desk, theoretical and practical training for Traders on the Stock Exchanges.
- We educate you to create your own company:
Being a Manager today makes us redefine our capability to manage any organization, providing value and competitiveness, learning to read the context and identify local, regional, and global tendencies to transform them into business opportunities for human, economic, and social growth.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN
This strategy allows to do an integral and continuous follow-up of each student as individual and performer. Our intention is to recognize the individual characteristics of every undergraduate student since the moment they begin their program. We invite you to check the courses we offer as part of the Personal Development Plan.
CEIPA PEDAGOGICAL MODEL
THE ANSWER IS MEDELLÍN
Medellin is a city that knew how to reinvent itself. Its transformation process has led it to be a model of reference for social innovation with projects like the escalators on the Comuna Trece neighborhood, Casa de la Memoria Museum, and the Integrated Public Transportation System. In 2014, it was elected by the Rockefeller foundation as one of the 33 most resilient cities of the world. And in 2012 it was awarded by the Urban Land Institute as the most innovative city in the world. These are some places in the city for education, art and innovation: Explora Park, Modern Art Museum, Botanical Garden.